let's enjoy the show


Wednesday 27 April 2011

friends..!!!


beloved classmate 5Sc 

Although I have known you for a while.
 It feels like a life time.
 I will help you when things get tough, hard and rough.
 I’ve told you my deepest secret and you have told me yours.
 You are my friends in life and death.
 The things I cherish is the time that we spend together  in school fight in the class. 
You are my best friends and  will always be!!!  Your always there for me beginning to end through thick and thin, and I know u will be the end.
 I know u will be here for me because TRUE FRIENDS are for eternity.
 Oh.. my classmate i really miss all of you.
 Our memory still in my mind.
 You are  the   one that I will never forget.
 If I die before you  I want all of you to remember me as your best friend.
 Thanks friend, life would  have been hell if I would  have  never meet you.
 Friends I hope we can meet again one day.
 One things that I proud with us is all of us futher study now. 
We “prove” it friends.
 I always pray we can get what we dream for.
The sweet moment is the time with you friend and the sad moment is we separate now..  

No comments:

Post a Comment