let's enjoy the show


Tuesday 26 April 2011

my beloved younger sister


I look forward to her presence for a eleven years.
I feel jealous when I see other children walking,playing around with their  sister orbrother ..
 I feel my life is bored and gloomy.
I only have my mom and dad.
 I'm  look very happy from outside but deep in my heart only god can portary how my feeling is.
My mom and dad treat me well they will fullfish all my desires.
But this is not what i want.
 I always imagine that if my mom and dad have gone.
I  will be lonely.
 I want to be like other people  joking and sometime fighting with their siblings.
Alhamdulillah .. 
finally, my sadness ended.
My family and I are very happy with presence of Nadia Alesya Hidayah.
My family is  more cheerful now.
Now she is 8 years old.
She is chubby like me maybe  our parents doesn't seems to be care about her unhealthy lifestyle..
Hax Hax Hax ....
 I really love her.
Althought, we always fight  I always miss him  when we apart from each other.
I promise to my self that i will take care of her.
This is one of the sweet moments in my life and i will never forget this until my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment