let's enjoy the show


Wednesday 27 April 2011

Memey:)

Memey is gone..



I have a very cute cat.
 I named it Memey.
 Memey is a very special cat for me.
 When  I'm sleeping in the room on evening Memey  would sleep next to me.
 Why I say Memey is a special one, Memey like to watch National Geographic and Memey will sit like a Garfield.
 Eeemmmm so cute and Memey will give full concentration while watch maybe Memey love to see many of friends there.
 Memey is a active cat and love to play.
 One day, on my way to Sabak Bernam from Taiping I received a mms  from my aunt I feel very shocked.
 Oh my God.. I can’t believe this!! Quickly, I call my aunt to confirm aaarrrggghhh!!!
  I am not in a dream Memey is gone.
 I can’t control this sadness, I stiil remember yesterday ninght I play with Memey but before I go back to Sabak Bernam I didn’t meet Memey because I need to rush.
 If I know Memey will gone.
.Memey forgive me because dind’t meet you.
I really  miss the time with Memey sleep together,play together and many more.
 Memey..
you know what  everynight before sleep I will see you picture.
 This is one of the sad moment in my life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment