let's enjoy the show


Wednesday 27 April 2011

Hye everyone..




Hye..first of all, I want to introduce myself.
All of u can call me Miera.
I come from Taiping Perak.
I live in loving and caring family.
I am a first child from two siblings and I have one younger sister.
Since in primary school people know me as a talkative person or non stop talking person.
 When have a free time  i love to cooking and try new recipes.
My dream is want to succes and get what I want.
 I am not a materialistic but I hope can live in luxury one day have a big house, luxury car, shopping in pavilion and many more. 
I realised that money is not everthing but for me “EVERYTHING IS MONEY”.
Ya..everyone has their own perception.
Hopefully, i will get it one day..may God bless me..
 That it’s about me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment