let's enjoy the show


Wednesday 27 April 2011

HE MAKES MY LIFE MORE CHEERFUL..!!!

My HubBy


                 He  comes  and always beside me when I need something.
 He is one of the person that understand me well.
I like the way he talks,smiles, and everything is perfect about him for me.
I like to spent time with him, such as  shopping ,watching movie, eat McD n our favourite burger is ‘spicy chicken m’deluxe’. 
One thing that I dislike about him is he always stop me from take Cadbury..
eemm sometime i stress about that..
ya..I love Cadbury so much.
I know he has a good reasons because he don’t want  me to be more chubby..hax3
 Honestly, I always hope he will give me Cadbury or in my  words”cukulet”..
eemmm but what can  I do???
.But its not a big deal for me because he always make my life more..more..n more cheerful.
I can see that he is matured,funny, and muscular guy.. In the simple words, i really happy be with him..
and i feel very lucky   to be someone special for him..
Hopefully,I can spend the rest of my life with him.Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment